We believe in the power of connection.
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects Australian growers with domestic and international consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products.
With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open up pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains.
As a responsible, long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world.
Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
Viterra in numbers
What we do
We are part of the global Viterra business
We are backed by a strong global network.
- Operate in 38 countries including marketing offices, storage and handling assets, processing facilities and port terminals.
- Global workforce of 17,500+ people with decades of experience and diverse capabilities
- Global leader in the origination, handling and marketing of wheat, barley, pulses, canola and soymeal. Across 2022, we marketed 102MMT of agricultural commodities through our supply chains.
- 200+ ocean going vessels under voyage and time charter moving product between origin and destination.
- Owned by three shareholders who are investing for the long-term: Glencore, CPP Investments and British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI).